Frogfoot would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during the past few weeks of deployment. We are aware that there have been a number of incidents on site and can assure you that we are in the process of remedying the situation.
With that said, the following measures have been put in place:
- A senior on-site manager will be available at any given time during construction.
- Work areas will be divided into smaller segments, and a concerted focus will be given to these areas to ensure supervision is better managed.
- These areas will be scheduled accordingly and written communication will be provided to the Rate Payers Association with timelines for deployment in these streets.
- In an effort to minimize damage, continuous scanning will be done to identify services.
- Reinstatements will be completed within approximately 2 weeks from when trenching is complete. Should there be any delays, this will be communicated.
- Projects and HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) representatives will conduct continuous checks to ensure that the standard of quality remains consistent.
For urgent escalations, please contact Arthur Jansen on 060 407 4741.
We will be working in the following roads in the coming 2 weeks:
Glen Alpine Way
We would like to thank you for your patience and co-operation during this time and look forward to welcoming you to the Frogfoot network.